1320 East Aultman
Ely, Nevada 89301
Office: (775) 289-8519
Fax: (775) 289-8214
Toll Free: 866-404-5204
Housing Dept. Fax:
Western Region Office
704 W. Nye Lane, Ste. 201
Carson City, Nevada 89703
Office: (775) 461-6320
Fax: (775) 883-0494
1301 S. Highway 160
NSB Building, Second Floor
Pahrump, Nevada 89048
Office: (775) 751-1947
Fax: (775) 751-1933
|Rural Nevada Development Corporation
"To provide economic development assistance and financing opportunities to small businesses and
healthy, safe, affordable housing to people in Nevada."
Upcoming Board Meeting
Video Conference - Host Location: Ely Cooperative Extension
995 Campton Street
Ely, NV 89301
April 29, 2013
Several locations are available to participate in our quarterly board meeting via video conference.
Please contact our office for more information.
MAKING A DIFFERENCE IN RURAL NEVADA FOR TWENTY YEARS!
- RNDC is a non-profit organization and gratefully accepts your tax deductible donations. Please
click the following link to download our donation form.
- Follow us on Facebook for current updates on our programs.
- Many thanks to all those that voted for RNDC on Starbuck's Vote, Give, Grow campaign. We placed
3rd in Nevada and received a grant for $10,000!
- RNDC welcomes Dawn Graves as our new Administrative Assistant.
- RNDC currently has two vacancies on our Board of Directors and we are seeking nominations for
Regions 4 and 2. Contact our main office at 866-404-5204 or email us for more information.
- Rural Nevada Management Corporation is currently accepting applications for Wells Golden
Village Senior Housing and John Marvel Senior Village in Battle Mountain. Contact Doreen
Venturino for more information.
|Al Parker Honored at RNDC Board Meeting in Carson City
Pictured at right, Allan Parker has been a small business counselor in RNDC's Pahrump
office for 10 years. Ferrel Hansen, CEO, presented Al with a Certificate of Appreciation at
RNDC's quarterly board meeting, held in Carson City.
The Nevada Small Business Development Center is funded in part through a Cooperative Agreement with the U.S. Small Business Administration. All services are
extended to the public on a non-discriminatory basis. Reasonable accommodations for persons with mental or physical disabilities will be made if requested at
least two weeks in advance. Contact your local NSBDC office or the State Office at 775-784-1717 to make arrangements. SBA cannot endorse any products,
opinions or services of any external parties or activities.